Due to power and space constraints, space is limited. Applications deadline is June 30th. Please apply early.
Rules & Information
• Food vendors are invited to sell food & beverages from Wednesday, August 25 to Sunday, August 29, 2021. Space is Limited! Applications are on a first come first serve basis, subject to the approval of the Millard Days Committee. Applications are not accepted after June 1st. A proposed menu must be sent with your application. Vendors will not be allowed to sell the same items.
• Every Food Booth must display a Nebraska Department of Health Permit. An application for Temporary Permit: Food Concession / Special Event Form will be provided after approval by the committee. This must be completed and mailed along with a check for $67.00 to the Douglas County Health Department.
DO NOT RETURN THIS TO MILLARD DAYS.
• Food Booths should be open on the following days and times:
Thursday.......6:00pm - 9:00pm Friday..........5:00pm -10:00pm
Saturday.....12 Noon -10:00pm Sunday.......12 Noon - 4:00pm
• Wednesday is optional, but you must be there for Health Department inspection.
• This is an outdoor event. It's your responsibility to provide tent coverings, tables, chairs, extension cords and lighting.
• The applicant shall indemnify and hold the Millard Days Committee, Millard Days sponsoring organizations and the City of Omaha harmless from and against any and all claims for personal injuries, death, damages, costs and/or expenses arising from or in any part connected with your booth.
• The Millard Days Committee will not be held liable for any damages, lost or stolen articles belonging to the vendors.
• Generators are not permitted.
• Free food samples are not permitted.