Registration is now closed for 2023!
Rules & Information
• Food vendors only, no retail or other types of vendors.
• Food vendors are invited to sell food & beverages from Wednesday, August 25 to Sunday, August 27, 2022. Space is Limited! Applications are on a first come first serve basis, subject to the approval of the Millard Days Committee. Applications are not accepted after June 1st. A proposed menu must be sent with your application. Vendors will not be allowed to sell the same items.
• The carnival does provide concessions within its setup. Food vendors will be next to the beer garden as an additional food source.
• Food vendors must provide an exact menu that will be served and the pricing. Only menus and items approved by Millard Days are allowed to be served. Any changes in the menu items and prices will need to be submitted for approval.
• Every Food Booth must display a Nebraska Department of Health Permit. An application for Temporary Permit: Food Concession / Special Event Form will be provided after approval by the committee. This must be completed and mailed along with a check for $67.00 to the Douglas County Health Department.
DO NOT RETURN THIS TO MILLARD DAYS.
• Food Booths should be open on the following days and times:
Wednesday.....5pm - 10pm
Thursday.....5pm - 10pm
Friday.....5pm - 11pm
Saturday.....5pm - 11pm
Sunday.....Noon - 4pm
• Wednesday is optional, but you must be there for Health Department inspection.
• The beer garden opens at 6pm and live music beings at 7pm. We ask food vendors to be in place by 5pm to avoid moving trucks and such when there are lot of patrons around.
• This is an outdoor event. It's your responsibility to provide tent coverings, tables, chairs, extension cords and lighting.
• The applicant shall indemnify and hold the Millard Days Committee, Millard Days sponsoring organizations and the City of Omaha harmless from and against any and all claims for personal injuries, death, damages, costs and/or expenses arising from or in any part connected with your booth.
• The Millard Days Committee will not be held liable for any damages, lost or stolen articles belonging to the vendors.
• Generators are not permitted.
• Free food samples are not permitted.